Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A new little one



The best time to get those sleepy, squishy newborn shots are when a baby is less than ten days old. Less than a week is even better!

I'm sure it must seem overwhelming to new parents to try to squeeze in newborn shots amidst the chaos and excitement and exhaustion surrounding a new baby. Yet capturing those early moments is so special, I'm always thrilled when I get to do it!

Just a few days before our session, big sister had bumped her head and had to go to the ER to get it glued shut. Luckily, thanks to bangs and Photoshop, you can hardly tell!




















This last photo makes me laugh every time I look at it. Newborns have such cute expressions - and they are not always peaceful! I love her little scrunched up face in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment